Thursday, July 16, 2015

Shakeology



                             

Now I was a true disbeliever in this product for awhile.  I had heard about people losing weight with it, and did not know much else. I thought that it was "too expensive," "probably did not taste good," "wouldn't keep me full," "would not help me lose weight."  But after hearing more and more about it, and hearing how much people loved this "shake" I wanted to see for myself. So, I did some research and found:


Shakeology is:

  • A nutrient-dense superfood packed with protein.  It is made with the essential nutrients and vitamins that we should be eating everyday, but usually don't.  You can use it as a meal replacement for weight loss or  to give your body all of the nutrients it needs.  It is a simple and quick meal to make that can be taken on the go.

What is in Shakeology?


After going back and forth, I decided to take the leap and order Shakeology.  I thought, "I would just try it for a month and see how I felt."


shakelology, vegan chocolate shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, 21 day fix, meal replacement shake, healthy, clean eating, weight loss
When my first shipment arrived, I was so excited!  I could not wait until the morning to try it out, so I brought out my blender and had a shake for dinner.  Not only was it delicious, but I was full for the rest of the night!  The next morning I had another shake for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised at how much energy I had and how full it kept me.  
shakelology, vegan chocolate shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, 21 day fix, meal replacement shake, healthy, clean eating, weight loss

Now after drinking Shakeology for a few months, I can honestly say that it has helped my health tremendously.


  •   keeps me full
  •   keeps me energized
  •   curbs my cravings
  •   has helped my hair and nails to grow
  •   has helped to keep my digestive system on track


shakelology, vegan chocolate shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, 21 day fix, meal replacement shake, healthy, clean eating, weight loss

Favorite Recipes!

Mocha Frappuccino
4 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
4 oz chilled coffee
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
6 ice cubes

Peanut Butter and Banana 
8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk or water
1/2 frozen banana
1 tsp peanut butter
1 scoop of chocolate or vanilla shakeology
6 ice cubes

Chocolate Frosty
4 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
4 oz water
1 scoop chocolate shakeology
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
lots of ice to make it thick!

Cherry Bomb
8 oz water
1 scoop chocolate or vanilla shakeology
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup frozen cherries
4 ice cubes
shakelology, vegan chocolate shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, 21 day fix, meal replacement shake, healthy, clean eating, weight loss





Want more information, or want to try out this super shake? 


Fill out my online form.


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.












No comments:

Post a Comment