Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Buffalo Chicken Pizza (21 Day Fix Approved!)

This buffalo chicken pizza is my go to, when I have that pizza craving!  It is usually a good Friday or Saturday night dinner, when I want that "cheat meal" but do not want to cheat.  The best part about this meal is that it is so quick and easy!
*I usually make my chicken in advance.  For my meal prep I either grill, bake or cook my chicken in the crock pot, so that it is ready to go and I just have to heat it up when it's time to eat.
                   Buffalo Chicken PIzza, clean eating, flat out bread, 21 day fix approved, grilled chicken, husband approved, insanity max 20, pizza, meal prep

- 1 whole grain Flat Out Wrap
- 1 green container of broccoli (1 cup)
- 1/2 red container of chicken
- 1/2 red container of  part skim ricotta cheese (or a whole red if you have more reds to get in)
- 1 blue container of shredded cheddar cheese
- Cholula hot sauce (this is a freebie on the 21 day fix, and I love hot sauce!)

Spread the ricotta cheese on the flat out bread.  Mix the chicken with some buffalo sauce then spread on top and add the broccoli.  Last add the shredded cheddar cheese! Throw it on a baking tray wrapped in tinfoil.
I put this in my toaster oven, toasted it on high for 3 mins and then broiled it for 2.  The wrap got crunchy and the cheese a little browned.

You can vary the ingredients based on what you like! This pizza has tomatoes and peppers, and I have done an all vegetable one as well.

Buffalo Chicken PIzza, clean eating, flat out bread, 21 day fix approved, grilled chicken, husband approved, meal prep, insanity max 30, pizza
Want to learn more about the 21 day fix, or join my next Challenge group? Fill out the form below and I will get your started!


Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment