Thursday, July 9, 2015

3-Day Refresh

3-Day Refresh, 21 day fix, Shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, meal prep, cleanse, clean eating, insanity max 30, fitness

I am that girl that has tried pretty much every fad diet.  Cabbage soup, juicing, vegetarian, no carb, juice cleanses, diet pills...the list goes on.  Like everyone else, I want that quick fix. I want to wake up one morning and have the body that I dream of.  Well I have learned that these "quick fixes" only left me hungry, weak, tired, and unsatisfied.  Of course its nice to drop 8 lbs in 3 days, but they weight never stayed off, and in some cases it came back on and then some.  

Then I heard about the 3-Day Refresh and of course I was intrigued.  Not only was this a three day "quick fix" but I could eat actual food while on it.  I did not believe this would work, and I was scared that the weight would come right back on after the 3 days.  So I did some research, and saw that people were losing weight and then keeping it off, because it put them back on track.  

Here is a breakdown of how the days go:
3-Day Refresh, 21 day fix, Shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, meal prep, cleanse, clean eating, insanity max 30, fitness


3-Day Refresh, 21 day fix, Shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, meal prep, cleanse, clean eating, insanity max 30, fitness






Meals were prepped and I was ready to go.  The only thing I was nervous about was the dreaded "fiber sweep."  I read about how this drink was "gross," "drink it quickly, with ice cold water," "do not let it sit or it will get chunky and gross."  I was ready with the garbage can next to me incase things got ugly.  And you know what, it was not that bad.  Maybe all my days of college drinking got me ready and I just chugged





3-Day Refresh, 21 day fix, Shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, meal prep, cleanse, clean eating, insanity max 30, fitnessI bought a little blender off of amazon for $20, it fit in my lululemon bag and worked like a charm.  I brought it with me to work and mixed up my Vanilla Refresh with strawberries!  I loved that I could also eat avocados on this cleanse.  They were so yummy with a tomato and some lemon juice!


3-Day Refresh, 21 day fix, Shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, meal prep, cleanse, clean eating, insanity max 30, fitnessThe dinner recipes are all laid our for you and they are super easy to make and really yummy!  I even used the recipes after I did the refresh. 
Before I knew it the 3 days were over and I felt awesome!  I was able to keep up with my workout all three days, and was sleeping so well at night.  Here were my results, I was so happy to be back on track!
3-Day Refresh, 21 day fix, Shakeology, beachbody, beachbody coach, meal prep, cleanse, clean eating, insanity max 30, fitness
Now for all the skeptics like me, did the weight stay off when I went back to my normal routine?  It did and a few days later I weighed myself and was down 2 more pounds!

If you are interested in more information on the 3-Day Refresh click the link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment